Eden Valley, Minnesota
4.0

I have always had a good experience with Terry Manders.I have sold him a few trucks that were not running.

I would send him some pictures and sight unseen he always gave me a fair price. I've always done better with Manders than other places.

In another review someone was not happy with Joe Manders. I have not done business with Joe. So from my experiences with the company as a whole, I would give them a high rating.

If you do deal with them, ask for Terry.

He's a very nice guy.Very business like.

This reviewer shared experience about "always treated me right!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Manders Diesel Repairs and uploaded a picture. He best about truck from Manders Diesel Repairs was how they gave a fair price for used equipment for sale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Manders Diesel Repairs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Manders Diesel Repairs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Manders Diesel Repairs?

Comments